Wide feet can breathe
Perfect climate comfort, more space for your feet and the full S3 safety package with clever extras:
Three great reasons to opt for the Siom-x12 safety shoes. Thanks to their large width, wide feet have the space they need to relax. The dryplexx® membrane not only offer protection against the elements, it also discharges moisture from the inside to the outside – for a pleasant foot climate at all times.
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 with aluminium toe cap and puncture resistant sole made of ceramic treated textile fibres
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to dryplexx® membrane
- Wide fit – 12cm foot width
- Outer material mix in hard-wearing nubuck leather and water repellent oiled velour leather, strap and shaft closure in textile material
- Rubber scuff cap for greater abrasion protection
- Full-surface, anatomically shaped and removeable insole
- Also ideal for insole wearers
- Durable rubber/phylon sole with good grip conforms to SRC, anti-static, fuel resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 200 °C
Weight: approx. 835 grams in size 42.
Breathable shoes only work with functional socks. Cotton socks store moisture. In contrast, functional socks remove the moisture from the feet to the outside. Then the breathable shoe membrane comes into play and transports the moisture to the outside of the shoe. Therefore the principle behind breathable shoes only works if breathable socks are worn. Only a combination of functional socks and breathable shoes effectively removes sweat sending it to the outside of the shoe. This is the principle of breathability.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.