Comfortable and safe
Good work shoes should not only protect your feet, but also ensure that your feet are comfortable regardless of how long you work. The S3 safety shoes Zardik mid combine both of these factors. The plastic toe cap wards off impacts and bumps, whilst the puncture-resistant sole prevents sharp or pointed objects penetrating the shoes. The defined grip of the sole also ensures a stable stance even on the most difficult of terrains. A further advantage of the sole: the special damping properties that prevent problems with the feet and protect the joints. Still not enough? The safety shoes are also ideal for wearers of insoles and can be easily adapted to the wearer’s requirements.
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 with 100 % metal-free plastic toe cap and puncture resistant sole made from ceramic-treated textile fibres
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to the dryplexx® membrane
- Free of metal and leather
- Seamless finish and pleasantly light in trendy knitted design
- Outer material made of durable and breathable textile fabric
- Rubber scuff cap for improved abrasion protection
- Full-surface, anatomically shaped and removeable insole
- Also ideal for insole wearers
- Anti-slip and comfortable padded rubber/phylon sole conforms to SRC, anti-static, fuel-resistant and heatresistant up to approx. 70 °C
Weight: approx. 600 grams in size 42.
Breathable shoes only work with functional socks. Cotton socks store moisture. In contrast, functional socks remove the moisture from the feet to the outside. Then the breathable shoe membrane comes into play and transports the moisture to the outside of the shoe. Therefore the principle behind breathable shoes only works if breathable socks are worn. Only a combination of functional socks and breathable shoes effectively removes sweat sending it to the outside of the shoe. This is the principle of breathability.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.