The e.s. Zahnia mid offers great S3 safety features and is completely free of metal and leather. The toes are protected by a durable plastic toe cap, and the puncture-resistant sole is made of flexible textile fibres. The mix of durable CORDURA® and water-repellent microfibres with a dryplexx® membrane keeps the feet dry both on outside and, thanks to its breathability properties, also inside. Non-slip, weatherproof and comfortable – what more could you want?
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 with 100 % metal-free plastic cap and puncture resistant sole made of ceramic treated textile fibres
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to dryplexx® membrane
- Outer material in hydrophobised microfibres and durable CORDURA®
- Pleasant textile inner lining with mesh seal
- Metal and leather-free
- Reflective elements for safety
- Full-surface, anatomically shaped and removeable insole
- Also ideal for insole wearers
- Anti-slip and comfortable absorbing rubber/phylon sole according to SRC, anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 110 °C
Weight: approx. 610 grams in size 42.
Breathable shoes only work with functional socks. Cotton socks store moisture. In contrast, functional socks remove the moisture from the feet to the outside. Then the breathable shoe membrane comes into play and transports the moisture to the outside of the shoe. Therefore the principle behind breathable shoes only works if breathable socks are worn. Only a combination of functional socks and breathable shoes effectively removes sweat sending it to the outside of the shoe. This is the principle of breathability.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.