thanks to memory foam & rotary fastener
Concentrated technology: The breathable safety shoes e.s. Mareb are causing quite a stir in the S1 works shoes segment. The specially designed memory foam insole knows exactly what the feet need and adjusts to their shape individually: The practically invisible damping elements in the front part of the shoes distributes the pressure comfortably – which is a relief for the feet!
But not just the sole, the highly-stable fastening mechanism with the patented BOA® Fit System also adapts individually to the foot and the shoe adapts its shape precisely – for a comfortable hold in seconds. Equipped with an innovative NanotoeTM-plastic toe cap means that the S1 safety shoes e.s. Mareb are also certified to the latest standard EN ISO 22568-2:2019 and are completely free of metal. This makes them extremely light and comfortable.
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S1 with 100 % metal-free NanotoeTM-plastic toe cap according to the latest EN ISO 22568-2:2019
- Lightweight, comfortable and breathable
- BOA® Fit System for a micro-adjustable precision fit
- Upper material made of microfibre with lasercut perforation and TPU trimmings
- Free of metal and leather
- Strap made of breathable mesh material with perforated TPU trimmings
- Pleasantly padded strap and collar
- Textile inner lining with microfibre heel reinforcement
- Dirt cannot penetrate thanks to the closed tongue design
- Removable, full-surface anatomically shaped insole
- ESD features according to DIN EN 61340 with a leak resistance between > 0.1 Megaohm (1.0 x 10⁵ Ohm) up to < 100 Megaohm (1.0 x 108 Ohm)
- Also ideal for insole wearers and for orthopaedic fittings (raised soles)
- Insole with a specially developed memory foam forefoot padding
- The anti-slip PUR/TPU two-layer sole conforms to SRA, anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 130 °C
Weight: Approx. 580 g in size 42.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.