The work shoes e.s. Kobuk make sure that everything remains stable. Anyone who spends a lot of time outdoors requires a sturdy stance on every terrain. This is guaranteed by the excellent grip of the SRC-certified sole. The durable TPU-reinforced sole edge offers additional stability. The innovative membrane system offers reliable features for a pleasant foot climate: rainwater cannot penetrate and sweat is taken away from the feet. Also, the shoes come in a cool trekking style; they look like recreational shoes but come with all the functions of O2 work shoes.
- EN ISO 20347:2012 O2 Without a toe cap
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to the dryplexx® membrane
- Upper material made of hard-wearing mesh material
- Pleasant textile inner lining with lined mesh collar
- Improved wear protection thanks to rubber scuff cap
- Shaft collar and strap in smooth leather with softly padded mesh lining
- Tongue end in neoprene
- Functional lacing system for optimised pressure distribution
- Dirt cannot penetrate thanks to the closed tongue design
- Removable, full-surface anatomically shaped insole
- Reflective elements on the shaft and sole for improved visibility
- TPU reinforcements along the edge of the sole for more stability and durability
- Anti-slip rubber / IP sole with an extremely good grip conforms to SRC, anti-static and heat-resistant up to approx. 150 °C
Weight: approx. 550 grams in size 42
Breathable shoes only work with functional socks. Cotton socks store moisture. In contrast, functional socks remove the moisture from the feet to the outside. Then the breathable shoe membrane comes into play and transports the moisture to the outside of the shoe. Therefore the principle behind breathable shoes only works if breathable socks are worn. Only a combination of functional socks and breathable shoes effectively removes sweat sending it to the outside of the shoe. This is the principle of breathability.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.