- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 with steel toe cap and steel midsole
- Innovative BIOMEX® collar improves stability in the ankle and protects against injuries (twisting)
- Waterproof, wind proof and breathable thanks to SympaTex® membrane
- Upper material made of high-quality nubuck leather
- Soft, breathable textile inner lining
- Removable insole
- Rubber/PUR-sole in compliance with SRC, with distinctive profile is antistatic, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 130 °C
Weight: approx. 870 grams in size 42.
Innovative shoe design - improves stability in the ankle!
already successfully provenin sport
The natural movement of the foot is actually slanted. When walking, the knee joints and the shins do not move straight ahead but toward the centre of the body, i.e inwards.
Thanks to the slanted BIOMEX® axis with the offset rotation points of the shoe collar, the shaft can follow the natural movement unhindered.
Asymmetric plastic collar
- Ensures the permanent stability of the shaft
- Surrounds the heel and the shaft for better stability and dynamic support of your joints, muscles and ligaments
- Follows the natural movement of the knee when it is bent and offers better comfort when walking, kneeling and bending
- Forms a protective layer in front of the outer ligament apparatus
- Is flexible, improves the rolling motion of the foot, a training programme for your feet leading to all-around improved performance
Helps to prevent the twisting problem: BIOMEX® helps! Falling cause over 1,000 accidents in companies every day. Most injuries are incurred in the upper and lower ankle.
The innovative inner lining technology Climate control!
The surface structure ensures fast evaporation of moisture from the foot.
Amicor® Highly effective antibacterial fibres that prevent foot disease.
CoolMax® Special fibres to remove the moisture. For a dry and comfortable foot climate.
The breathable, climate-regulating and antibacterial inner lining plays an important role in keeping the feet healthy and ensures a pleasantly cool foot climate.
Breathable shoes only work with functional socks. Cotton socks store moisture. In contrast, functional socks remove the moisture from the feet to the outside. Then the breathable shoe membrane comes into play and transports the moisture to the outside of the shoe. Therefore the principle behind breathable shoes only works if breathable socks are worn. Only a combination of functional socks and breathable shoes effectively removes sweat sending it to the outside of the shoe. This is the principle of breathability.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.