- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 with steel toe cap and steel midsole
- Rotary fastener technology for easy handling and best stability
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to dryplexx®-membrane
- Upper material made of durable CORDURA®* microfibre combination
- Breathable mesh inner lining
- Removable, full-surface insole with excellent absorption
- Also ideal for insole wearers, additional orthopaedic overlay (raised sole) possible
- biocage® midsole for excellent flexibility, absorption and protection against wear and impact
- Flexible, raised sole grid offers added protection against wear and impact
- Abrasion-resistant rubber/PUR sole p² ranger® with a good grip and a self-cleaning profile conforms to SRC, heat resistant up to approx. 200 °C
Weight: approx. 830 grams in size 44.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.