Walk safely through rough undergrowth, or stand securely when working with the chainsaw! Triton is the epitome of forestry shoes: steel toe cap and protection level 2 for ultimate safety when working with chainsaws, and they are also highly weatherproof thanks to the dryplexx® membrane and a raised profile near the ankle for more stability. The cold-insulating substructure protects the feet from the frozen forest floor even on very icy days. At the end of the day: Triton is a real talent in the forest with more than enough power to chop down trees!
- EN ISO 17249:2013 S2 With a steel toe cap and protection level 2 (for protection against cuts by hand-held chainsaws)
- KWF-professional tested and FPA-approved
- Upper material in easy-care and water-repellent full leather
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to the dryplexx® membrane
- Comfortable fit, good wearing comfort and raised profile in the joint areas for a very good hold
- Durable rubber reinforcement across the sole for more stability and improved abrasion protection
- 2-zone lacing system with a clamp loop for individual adjustment
- Padded shaft area with stretch finish to protect against gravel and dust
- Removable, full-surface insole
- Also ideal for insole wearers
- Cold-insulating substructure (CI) and resistant to contact heat (HRO)
- Extremely wear-resistant, durable rubber sole conforms to SRA, antistatic, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 300 °C
Weight: approx. 1,090 grams in size 42
Breathable shoes only work with functional socks. Cotton socks store moisture. In contrast, functional socks remove the moisture from the feet to the outside. Then the breathable shoe membrane comes into play and transports the moisture to the outside of the shoe. Therefore the principle behind breathable shoes only works if breathable socks are worn. Only a combination of functional socks and breathable shoes effectively removes sweat sending it to the outside of the shoe. This is the principle of breathability.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.