- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 with steel toe cap and puncture resistant sole made of ceramic-treated textile fibres
- TPU scuff cap, ideal when working on the knees
- Wide fit – 12 cm foot width (natural position of the toes for wider feet)
- Boot height: 250 mm
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to dryplexx® membrane
- Upper material made of easy-care aniline leather
- Base insulated against cold and heat (CI + HI) and resistant to contact heat (HRO)
- Comfort12 energy insole
- Anti-slip rubber/PUR sole with strong stud profile in compliance with SRC, anti-static, fuel-resistant and briefly heat-resistant up to 300 °C
Weight: approx. 870 grams in size 42
Breathable shoes only work with functional socks. Cotton socks store moisture. In contrast, functional socks remove the moisture from the feet to the outside. Then the breathable shoe membrane comes into play and transports the moisture to the outside of the shoe. Therefore the principle behind breathable shoes only works if breathable socks are worn. Only a combination of functional socks and breathable shoes effectively removes sweat sending it to the outside of the shoe. This is the principle of breathability.
!!! Seasonal item !!! Only while stocks last !!!
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.