- EN ISO 20345:2011 S3 with steel toe cap and steel midsole
- Dynamic raised PUR scuff cap, ideal when working on the knees
- Seamless finish for parts subject to heavy wear for better durability
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to dryplexx® membrane
- Outer material mix made of high-quality full grain leather with hydrophobic textile material
- Areas subject to heavy wear are given added protection by applying safety protectors in an over-injection process
- Pleasant textile inner lining and closed padded flap
- Practical and sturdy cross-lace system with sturdy hooks
- Removable, full-surface insole
- Also ideal for insole wearers, additional orthopaedic overlay (raised sole) possible
- Cold-insulating substructure (CI) and resistant to contact heat (HRO)
- Anti-slip rubber/PUR sole with grip with SRC with self-cleaning profile in compliance, anti-static, fuel-resistant and heat-resistant up to approx. 200 °C (briefly up to approx. 300 °C)
- Shaft height approx. 23 cm
Weight: approx. 865 grams in size 42.
Breathable shoes only work with functional socks. Cotton socks store moisture. In contrast, functional socks remove the moisture from the feet to the outside. Then the breathable shoe membrane comes into play and transports the moisture to the outside of the shoe. Therefore the principle behind breathable shoes only works if breathable socks are worn. Only a combination of functional socks and breathable shoes effectively removes sweat sending it to the outside of the shoe. This is the principle of breathability.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.