Broad range of protection in a technical design: this special workwear shines in several disciplines! Made for use by experts, the e.s. Weatherproof parka multinorm high-vis is certified according to the most important work safety standards. The dryplexx® extremely high-performance membrane offers reliable and permanent protection against wet and also keeps the wearer dry on the inside thanks to its breathable properties.
Certified in line with
EN ISO 11612:2015 A1+A2, B2, C2, E3, F2 Protective clothing against heat and flames
EN ISO 11611:2015 Class 2 - A1+A2 Protective clothing for welders and applied procedures
EN 1149-5:2018 Protective clothing – electrostatic properties
IEC 61482-2:2018 APC 2 Protective clothing against the thermal risk of an electrical arc
EN 13034:2005 + A1:2009 Type PB 6 Protective clothing against liquid chemicals
Weatherproof parka in an ergonomic cut for a perfect fit
Conforms to EN ISO 20471:2013 + A1:2016 Class 3 and waterproof and breathability tested according to EN 343:2019 class 3/1.
- Waterproof, windproof and breathable thanks to the dryplexx® extreme membrane
- High-quality reflective bands made of 3M Scotchlite™
- Pleasantly warm ISOFILL® 200 inner lining
- 2 concealed side pockets with zips, flap and press stud
- Inside breast pocket with zip
- Detachable, size-adjustable hood with short peak
- Concealed front zip with protection bar and press studs
- Stand-up collar and chin protection
- Sleeve with inner windbreak with elastic cuffs
- No penetrating moisture, no waterlogging on the skin
Material: 99 % polyester / 1 % carbon (approx. 290 g/m²), lining: 75 % cotton / 24 % polyester / 1 % carbon, 1st lining 100 % polyester, 2ns padding 80 % polyethylene / 20 % polyactid.
Can be washed at 40 °C.
Note: To maintain the function according to EN 13034:2005 (chemical protection), impregnation as part of professional cleaning is necessary. For more information, please refer to our instructions of use.
Click on the \"Data Sheet\" button for more information and technical details.