Made-to-measure for your job
Flexibility is decisive on the building site - this is exactly what our tool concept tool bags are made for. You can choose whether or not you want to wear the bags directly on the e.s.tool concept shorts or on the practical belt. Enjoy a previously unknown freedom when transporting and using your tools. But whatever attachment you opt for: Thanks to the strong adhesive connection (shorts) or the innovative magnetic click system (belt), the bags are not only attached very securely, they can also be replaced in just a few seconds.
One pocket - two wearing options!
Knife, yardstick, carpenter's pencil and more: In the e.s.tool concept ruler/knife bag there is plenty of space for carpentry and wood-working tools. In combination with the large tool concept tool bag, you are ideally equipped for this or any other trade.
Dynamic tool bag systems for flexible working
- High-quality tool bag* with adhesion surfaces
- Two wearing options: For attachment to the shorts e.s.tool concept** or magnetic connection to the belt e.s.tool concept**, via the basic pocket module, left**
- Can be replaced flexibly with other tool bags of the tool concept series
- With specially shaped openings to facilitate the removal and storage of tools
- Suitable for the left side
- Universal for all trades
- The special pocket design makes it ideal for carpenters
- Bag dimensions (WxH): 120 x 210 mm
Material: Outer fabric 64 % polyester / 34 % cotton / 2 % elastane (approx. 230 g/m²), lining 100 % polyester.
* Delivery does not include contents
** Not included in delivery
Please note: The ruler/knife pocket e.s.tool concept can only be worn in the system with the shorts e.s.tool concept and/or the belt e.s.tool concept!